Paid Online Surveys a Real Work at Home Job

Is taking paid online surveys a real work at home job? I would have to answer yes and no! A survey job online is a start to a full time work at home job.

When I started out making money online, I started with a survey job online with paid online surveys. I spent my $49, or what ever it was at that time, and acquired an online survey program. There must have been 200 different online survey companies to sign up with. It took a better part of a week to sign up for all the online survey companies. It took longer for some of the companies to get back with me.

In the meantime I was able to start taking surveys and like the first day, I had already made my money back from buying the survey program. Now the rest of the money I was making was all free money.

Seeing that I had no children left at home when I started my work at home job business, I was able to devote a good chunk of time to taking paid online surveys. I focused most of my attention at first on only surveys that paid cash for my opinion. After a while I started taking other surveys and eventually they became cash paying surveys. I did not understand about building credibility with survey companies when I started out. Now I know how it works.

Luckily I did not give up right away with this work at home job. I was a little disappointed at first that the paid online surveys were not the $50 surveys that the survey program I signed up with stated. I did not know you had to prove yourself to them that you were serious about your online survey business. Eventually the $50 surveys did com, however. Not everyday, but often enough so my paid online survey business has become profitable.

Today I am signed up with way more than 200 online survey companies. Like with any business you have to keep growing it. A work at home job is no different. My paid online survey business has given me many rewards and time back in my life. No regrets.

Paid online surveys has been a stepping stone for me to create many different make money online businesses. Online surveys take a lot of time to make full time income. Now that I have established myself to these survey companies, I am able to look into other online businesses and still make money with surveys. No matter if I succeed or fail in my other businesses, I know I will always have money coming in from my survey taking. Starting a survey job online was a good choice for me.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

we now have Feedburner installed to help you keep track of the current posts on Paid Online Surveys.